Pulp Docker Plugin¶
pulp_docker plugin extends pulpcore to support
hosting containers and container metadata, supporting
docker pull and
If you are just getting started, we recommend getting to know the basic workflows.
- Synchronize from a Docker registry that has basic or token auth
- Create Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Download content on-demand when requested by clients to reduce disk space
- Perform docker/podman pull from a docker distribution served by Pulp
- De-duplication of all saved content
- Host content either locally or on S3
How to use these docs¶
The documentation here should be considered the primary documentation for managing container related content. All relevent workflows are covered here, with references to some pulpcore supplemental docs. Users may also find pulpcore’s conceptual docs useful.
This documentation falls into two main categories: